|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Unit|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Input Voltage Range||NA|
· Multifunctional: Reactive power and imbalance compensation.
· Wide capacity range: 30kvar to 125kvar for a single cabinet, unlimited parallel operation.
· Excellent reactive compensation: High speed, Precise (-0.99≤Cosφ≤0.99), Step-less, Bi-directional (capacitive and inductance) compensation.
· Excellent imbalance correction: Both negative and zero sequence, mitigates neutral current
· Wide input voltage & frequency range, adapts to tough electrical environment
· Low thermal loss (≤3% of rated SVG capacity), efficiency ≥ 97%
· Flexible application: Modular design, embedded in standard or customized cabinet
· Communications ports: - RS485, CAN, and network port
· Easy installation and maintenance: Easy installation for SVG module replacement and expansion
· Environmental adaptability: 10 to 50°C temperature, compatible with diesel generators
· Complete protection: Grid over/under voltage, SVG over current, over temperature, and others. All faults recorded invent log, convenient for failure analysis
· Protection class: IP20
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Input Power||440 V AC|
|Current||UP TO 300Amp|
Harmonic Control Panel Brawn Energy, started our business operations in the year 2016. The product range rendered by us is inclusive of RTPFC/APFC Panel, Active HArmonic Filter, Passive Harmonic Filter, Hybrid Filter, SVG, SVC By following total quality management, the quality of these products is never compromised at our end. We take and complete the bulk orders of these products
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Voltage||440V to 800V|
|Material||Alu. and Copper Wound|
|Size||as per rating|
|Size||As per design and rating|
|High Voltage Test||440 V|
|Operating Temperature Range||80 Degree C|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Passive and active filters are combined in a single system to constitute a hybrid filter.
This new filtering solution offers the advantages of both types of filters and covers a wide range of power and performance levels.
|Power Source||Ac power|
|Features||Special designed filter for harmonic mitigation|
|Usage/Application||To mitigate harmoinics|
|De Tuning Factor||As per design|
|Limit Of Linearity||180% or 220%|
|Max Current||1.8 to 2.2 times of fundamental current|
Passive harmonic filter offers both power-factor correction and high current-filtering capacity. Passive filters also reduce the harmonic voltages in installations where the supply voltage is disturbed. If the level of reactive power supplied is high, it is advised to turn off the passive filter at times when the percent load is low.